Saturday, January 31, 2009

MonaVie waiting in the fridge


Just before Christmas my friend John told me about a business opportunity that he wanted me to be a part of. Being an entrepreneur of sorts, and John being a good friend, I was willing to hear what he had to say. He told me all about MonaVie juice and the multi level marketing (MLM) plan where you can become a distributor and sell to your network. 

I thought, "Hmm... I like healthy things like juice, and I know a lot of people who like healthy things like juice too" and told him I was interested in learning more. I also like to learn about stuff.

I did some research on the internet about MonaVie, and read the critiques of the product both (good and bad), the type of marketing, and the prices. I was not sold on the MonaVie marketing. Not knowing what MLM was, it seemed like a pyramid thing at first and I trained years ago to be a Cutco salesman selling knives to friends and family members and didn't see myself ever wanting to do that sort of thing again (though they are pretty sweet knives). However, I was curious about the juice itself. I know about anti-oxidents, "power foods", and the acai berry that packs the nutritional punch in MonaVie.

John stopped by to visit just after Christmas and gave me a bottle to try. It's been sitting in my fridge quietly waiting... chilling... until I was ready for this: The MonaVie Test.

I told John I would give it a go, try the juice and blog about the effects I've felt. He's interested in hearing my feedback. I love doing this kind of thing and blogging about it. So I've set the start date for February 1st. Between now and then I'll post a little more about MonaVie, what I've learned about it and open myself up to some teasing by telling my friends I am writing this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Buddy,

    Love the blog, I had no idea what you meant when you sent me the message initially. I don't know if I remembered to give you my website. There is a compensation video that explains the business pretty well. And if you are worried about it being a scheme of some kind, I can alieviate your fears, just drop me a line.

    I'm really looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Just remember, 2 oz twice a day and no sharing! I hope you enjoy it.

    http://www.the-team.biz/mv1288389

    If you go to learn more and compensation plan there is a video that you might want to watch.

    Good luck, John.

    ReplyDelete