Saturday, January 31, 2009

What's in MonaVie


I'm starting the MonaVie Test tomorrow, and in my research on the juice I came across a neat diagram showing what is in it. As I mentioned before the acai (Ah-sigh-ee) berry is the most plentiful ingredient. I wonder why mangosteen isn't in it. I heard good things about it...

It doesn't claim to cure cancer or heal wounds, but it does proclaim to provide all the goodness of fruits in its blend.

I'm curious to know how this juice will compare to the favourite in my household - V8 Fusion Acai Mixed Berry. I drink a lot of juice as it is.

1 comment:

  1. Your question is what's in MonaVie? I think MonaVie-emv is a unique Acai berry juice blend that supposable good for the heart and bones, they also have a Acai energy drinks that gives you instant energy drink that gives you instant energy.

    ReplyDelete