Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day Four and Five - Funeral

Despite missing a post yesterday, I have kept up my daily two shots of MonaVie. I was at an International Opportunities Fair at the University of Toronto for my organization, Voluntraveler yesterday. If you want to read about it, I keep a blog here.

After the funeral a bunch of us went out to dinner at Affinity Restuarant, the only Asian vegetarian restuarant in Hamilton ON. The food was outstanding - I highly recommend this place if you are ever in the area. I'm not vegetarian, but loved the menu in every way except the abundance of mushrooms, which you can have excluded on request.

My overall energy levels have been pretty normal (slow to get going in the morning and lots of steam carrying me past midnight).

No comments:

Post a Comment