Monday, February 2, 2009

Day Two - Craft Burger

I took a shot of MonaVie this morning as I rushed out the door. I felt the same bit of a kick you get from an energy drink again and skipped breakfast. By noon I was pretty hungry but not ready to eat just anything. I craved a burger.  A great burger. I went to Craft Burger, which for the uninitiated, makes one of the best hamburgers you'll ever put in your mouth. For those who know, I had the Craft Spicy. 

Lunch was made even better by running into a comedian friend who I've rarely been able to sit down and chat with. Great food + great company = happy lunch for Jason.

By 3pm I was yamning a bit and felt a little low on blood sugar but passed on the usual coffee fix. Coffee was made by a co-worker, but I forgot to bring my mug to work, and didn't feel like scrounging for one.

I generally felt pretty good today.  Let's attribute it to a combination of productive work, a great lunch, a nice conversation, and perhaps MonaVie? It's only been 2 days and about 4 oz of the stuff. I'm not expecting miracles to shoot out of my butt.

1 comment: