Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Days Eight and Nine - Out of MonaVie


Yesterday I ran out of the juice. The bottle lasted just a little over a week, which makes sense since you are supposed to drink 2oz-4oz each day and there are just over 25oz in the bottle. I think I was expecting it to last longer. Today was the first day I was without it and felt a little drained despite having slept an hour more the night before than I have been the past week. I drank two cups of coffee later in the afternoon to pull through the day.

I missed the little energy kick I felt with my first serving in the morning. I missed the sweet tartness that started each day. I even missed the polite glug glug glug `of the filling of the shot glass.

I suppose I got used to the little routine, the small ritual of drinking a shot of juice that I knew did me good. I can see how it would be a little habit-forming, but not a bad habit to have.

5 comments:

  1. Man, my hair goes crazy when it's left alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you can be your own dealer... you don't need me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog with great title i like this title :).

    Pain Management
    Diet Menu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great informational blog! I'm looking for people like yourself to be on my team who are interested in WHOLE nutrition and healthy products supporting a longer, healthier lifestyle. Checkout the links below and contact me for more information.

    www.dreamteam.ieiro.com
    www.eirolive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. MonaVie is great.It helping me with energy. Hope there will be more post here.

    ReplyDelete