Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day Three - Stress Headache


I'm feeling a little stressed. My girlfriend's grandmother died today after almost a week in a stroke-induced coma, my new organization, Voluntraveler has a website that needs to be launched for tomorrow, and we are doing our first public recruitment drive in 13 hours at the University of Toronto's Internaitonal Opportunities Fair. I'm looking forward to it. You can read all about it on the Voluntraveler Blog.

On the upside, I had a good lunch today with a Korean intern I work with. This time it was roti from Coconut Grove. I recommend the boneless chicken with a bit of hot sauce and a mango nectar to wash it down.

I still get a bit of a buzz from each shot of MonaVie, but I think it is yet too early to feel the increased overall energy. I kind of like knocking down a shot of concentrated fruit power juice though. I slam the glass down and roar like Wolverine from the X-Men (pictured above). I'm having fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment